Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 2nd takeoff

Well, I'm off! Yes, you know what I am talking about...

I'm off to France again for another semester and 1 day before my birthday! It has been great catching up with those who I have had the chance to catch up with. Blessings and peace and hope onto you all and onto all that you do. I'll be back. I'll be around but I hope that you stick around for the new and exciting adventures that await me this next semester. If so, you will have a first class seat to all the happenings just like I will have on this flight today!!!! Love you all!!!! Ciao!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terrell,

    This is Kim K. from API Austin! I hope you have another great semester - it's been fun reading about your study abroad adventures - keep the updates coming! (=

    ReplyDelete