Monday, August 24, 2009

The Mountains

The Mountains


we're amazing!!!!!!!!!! Quiet, secluded, sweet, and just want I needed! I have never seen nor have I been in the mountains like this. Amazing! You can't take your eyes off of them. Hiking in mountains is good exercise to remind you of how small you/we are in and on this planet. I am also filled with an overwhelming reminder that the world doesn't revolve around me. Furthermore, hiking is both an exercise of mind and body! Especially hiking through the mini forest with the bees.

I saw a handful of amazing shooting stars this weekend. I saw like 4 Friday night/Saturday morning and 1 Saturday night/Sunday morning. They never fail to surprise me. I also saw other interesting objects up there, I wonder what they were? ;)


Mountain driving

is crazily cool! And what makes it even more fun is the fact that YOU MUST DRIVE FAST! If you drive slow you're wasting your time! Creux du van was nothing compared to this. Literally, 3 feet or less separate the cars tire from the drop from the road. It does make for great pictures and video but doesn't calm nerves unless you're turned on by it. And, how can you not. I love it! It took some getting use to but after the first few curves I had the camera ready and my heart pounding and wanting more. And I got it! There were some instances when I thought they were driving too fast but what do I know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment