Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Subway Life

The Subway Life

is new and cool. To most energy saving, environment friendly, eco-conscious students public transportation (and that primarily of Europe) has a unique, sleek, and cool feel about it. The appeal has not worn off for me after riding for two weeks now. The only drag is the 3 francs for 1 hour of subway riding however, everything else is fine. I was told that some skepticism remains but I believe it will pull through. I know quite a few of the reasons why not all American cities are like this but sooner or later we need to catch on, if possible. I love standing and posing as if I am in some catalog or in a movie, I enjoy the people watching that you're permitted to do, and I secretly enjoy watching people stumble as the subway takes off and they're not ready. I love this subway experience or this subway life. Of course, it can become common but who wants that!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment